Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Look!!

So I have change some thing on this blog.So I going to be doing some things different too.

1st.If you would like your picture to be on top of this page as the CONFIDENCE SHINES person,just email me a picture of your self,and I'll pick one out each week.(amtphotos24@gmail.com)

2nd.I will still be posting my pictures here,and if you think there is something that I could do to better the picture,please let me know.Because I like to learn,or if you just have a question on how I did something on the photo,I will help you as much as I can.

3rd. I will almost being holding a contest for a unique photo for every week,so if you have a picture that stand out,send it in,and I will pick one out.

Be yourself,there's nobody like you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment